Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crossbody Swing Bag


This is one that I'm adding to my FAVORITES list!  (I know, I say they are all my favorite, but if it's something we are designing together and it comes out this great, how can it not be my favorite?)

This bag was made especially for my Tween Queen a couple of mornings ago.  It has a zippered top, a front pocket for quick and easy access to her cell phone, adjustable strap to grow with her, and is personalized with a funky frayed letter "J" just for her!  The straps are attached with spring hooks in case she doesn't want to where it and just wants to throw it in her beach bag or book bag or she can mix and match straps with her other purses.  The interior is lined with the same fabric as the pocket trim.  As soon as I decide on a fabric and color combo I will DEFINITELY be making one of these for myself!



As always, This can be made to order in any color combo or size!  

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment