Thursday, August 2, 2012

Diaper Cakes

There is nothing more wonderful than a baby on the way!  Our family is expecting TWO new babies in the fall (no, neither one of them is from me)!  Two of my sisters-in-law are expecting and are both due in the fall within a week of each other and we are super excited!!  This summer we had the baby shower for my newest little niece.  One of my all time favorite baby shower gifts has to be making a diaper cake!  My munchkin and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE making these special gifts!  It let's us get creative with colors and themes, and seriously, who the heck doesn't LOVE going shopping for all the adorable little baby stuff that's out there!  Below I have pictures posted of the cake I made for Momma L from different angles.  This one was LOADED with goodies! 





  Here's What's Inside:

Two Baby Rattles
One set of Baby Booties
One pair of Mittens
Brush and Comb Set
4 Soft Elastic Headbands
Travel Pack of Wipes with Case
Super Soft Baby Blanket
3 Onesies
Purse Shaped Teething Ring
2 Curly Ribbon Hair Bows
Dress with Bloomers Set
T-Shirt with Ruffled Leggings Set
Dress with Long Sleeve Onsie
Johnson's Take Along Pack:
(Shampoo)
(Travel Size Desitin)
(Lotion)
(Powder)
(Body Wash)
and Finally 
42-Count Size 2 Diapers









These are also made to order and can be customized to match the nursery or made to any theme you like!
I can't wait to get started on my new little nephew's baby shower gift!!!  Oh the things I have planned!

<3,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment