Thursday, August 2, 2012

Two Little Birds....




This picture of my 2 matching little birds brings to my mind the song "Put Your Records On" by Corrine Bailey Rae.  I know, I know...the song says 3 little birds, but I can't help but sing along with "2 little birds, sit by my window....."  as I type this out.  These twins were made for a couple of friends that wanted matching bags and modeled the colors after another special order that was made a couple of months back.  I have to admit that the original owl bag was my favorite color combination.  When I was asked to make it in purple I had a hard time envisioning it in my mind in that color.  I'm glad I talked my mind's eye into going with the flow because the purple combo looks great and is obviously a popular choice!




Fly away home my little birdies....

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment