Thursday, August 2, 2012


We Are Back!

Wow it has been a crazy couple of months behind us!  For those of you who don't know I am a Full time Realtor and Proud Mommy of 2 1/2!  (The 1/2 being my nephew that lives with us)  Needless to say I already carry a fully packed schedule AT ALL TIMES!!! 

We kicked off our Summer this year with our son's High School Graduation and enlistment into the U.S.Army!  I cannot believe how quickly his school years have come and gone!  Naturally, we threw a huge party to celebrate all of his hard work.  What a blast!  Family from all over Florida came to visit and my dad made a special trip from Germany just for the occasion!  It was very special to have both of my parents in attendance as well as so many of our extended family members and great friends!  So Many BEAUTIFUL memories were made!  LOVE IT!!!

My Aunt Edith of www.creationsbyedith.com , made us the most beautiful cake!  The statue is a keepsake that looks like it was made of fondant but is actually made of cold porcelain so that we can keep it forever.  The unveiling of the cake had to be one of the most special moments for me because she captured my son's spirit in a way that had us all in tears!  She is AMAZING!  If you haven't heard of cold porcelain you absolutely MUST stop by her website and facebook page.  Very creative stuff happening over there!

My Son's Very Special Graduation Cake!
 (That's supposed to be my son in his Cap and Gown, holding his Basketball and Army Helmet)
www.creationsbyedith.com


As the summer winds down I am finding myself with the tiniest little bit of free time to catch up on some quality time with my babies, my sewing machine, and you. I am looking forward to sharing all of our latest designs and stories with you all.  I hope your summer has been as exciting and full of fun as ours has!  

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment